Future home of CGI Detroit - Boys
- 14901 4H Drive, Tustin, MI 49688
- 153 acres of rolling hills and forests along a beautiful ‘Center Lake’ lakefront.
- Three buildings that are ‘ready to move in’ condition with a total size of 50,000 SF and include all facilities needed for amazing camp experience. Click here for a quick peek.
- Strategically located between Detroit and the Kalkaska campgrounds
Kalkaska upgrades to include
- 6 new bunk house (16 campers per house)
- Soccer Field
Kalkaska capacity of 360 beds for campers will be fully dedicated to girls for two months, projected registration maxing out at 700 campers + staff.
Tustin grounds current capacity of 200 beds, with plans for adding 100 beds next year. Estimated for 300 campers + staff.
Campaign cost breakdown
- Purchase and closing: 2.75 Million
- Soft cost: 350k
- Finishing Kalkaska upgrades: 900k
Total: 3 Million
- $750,000 for closing on Sept 1, 2021
- $1,350,000 for balance on loan by June 2022
- $900,000 for Kalaksa project by December 2022